ATI RATED RECOVERY POINTS
- NISSAN NAVARA D23/NP300 2015 - CURRENT
- MERCEDES-BENZ X-CLASS 2017 - 2020
A quality set of recovery points is essential for anyone considering any form of offroad driving or remote touring. Most vehicles have tie down points fitted from the factory which are purely there to secure the vehicle when being transported and must never be used in a recovery situation.
Our range of rated recovery points come as a left and right hand matched pair designed for vehicle specific fitment. The supplied fitting kit includes high tensile bolts, washers and any vehicle specific hardware required for a secure fitment to the vehicle.
Please note these are designed to be fitted in conjunction with a front bar, while they can still be fitted with a standard bumper they may not drop completely below the bumper line.
- Rated to 5000kg each
- Direct bolt on fitment
- Manufactured from 10mm plate steel
- Supplied with high tensile hardware
- 5 year warranty
- Both left and right rated recovery points
- All necessary mounting hardware