COMPATIBILITY: (UP TO 3" LIFT)
- NISSAN NAVARA D40 2005-2015
- NISSAN NAVARA D23/NP300 2015 - CURRENT
- NISSAN PATHFINDER R51 2005-2013
It is common for these vehicles to run out of factory adjustment when wheel aligning after installing a lift kit or new suspension.
The ATI fixed upper control arms provide 3 degrees of castor correction as well as corrected camber.
Built with OE style ball joints and bushings, these arms are designed to correct alignment angles while maintaining factory ride quality.
These arms can be fitted to standard vehicles or lifted vehicles and are a great replacement for the factory units.
- 3 Degrees of castor correction
- Corrects camber in lifted applications
- Increased coil clearance
- Increased down travel
- Greasable ball joints
- Lifetime structural warranty
- 1 year warranty on ball joints & bushes
- Both left and right UCA's
- Pivot bushes for both UCA's
- All necessary washers & nuts
- Greasable ball joints for both UCA's